Need an Affordable Oldham Removals or Man And Van Service?
A&A Oldham Removals have been helping people with moving in Oldham areas since 1995. we also service all surrounding areas such as Chadderton, Royton & Shaw, as well as covering Ashton, Mossley and Stalybridge, Uppermill, Delph –
Oldham Man and van also available for a cheaper option if you can help with the moving. – probably the cheapest removals Oldham has to offer!
Use our fun and easy removals Oldham costs calculator tool over to the left for a quick House moving quote
Or Ring Sean on: 01706 330310/0161 334 0010
Or send us a voice message over on far right where you can speak your message/requirements and your voice message is sent straight to us – you have 90 seconds so best to organise your message before recording and include:
Name, postcode moving from/to, date, items to be moved and contact number, or we can reply via another recorded voice message to your email address
A&A Removals Oldham:
We cover all the Oldham areas in the map below:
- Oldham removals, Small Removals Oldham , local or to anywhere UK.
- Single Items, multiple items or full house moves
- Houses, flats, office moves, sheltered accommodation – all types of Oldham properties welcome!
- Man and Van Oldham – cheaper option if you can help with loading/unloading the removal van, just using 1 man and van
- Rubbish Removals in Oldham .
- Dismanting/re-assembly of household items
When obtaining a Oldham moving quote, the Points below need to be considered to allow us to give you an accurate Oldham Removals Quote:
- Items that may need dismantling/re-assembling
- Floor levels to be moving from/to – i.e if flats, what floor level?
- Is there a lift available?
- Can our van be parked within 20m. of property entrance’s?
- Is there any long carrying distances down corridors within building?
- Are ther many Outside steps up/down to property.
- Moving Week-end or mid-week or Bank Holidays?
- Will you prefer 1 or 2 men, or even 3 men?
- Any unusually heavy items such as Piano’s, American fridge freezers full range cookers gym equipment?
- Don’t forget to take account of Garden items, furniture, plants, shrubs/bushes etc., shed/garage contents.
- Will you need packing materials and boxes etc. supplied or a packing service?
- Save money on your move by using our Man and Van Oldham service
So if you are looking for a cheap Removal Company in Oldham you have certainly come to the right place!
We offer Cheap removals in Oldham areas and having been in business for several years now, you can rest assured that our professional staff will make sure your house removal will go speedily and efficiently and with plenty of smiles!
Keep visiting to get the latest News updates in and around Oldham (see over to lower right) →→→→→→
A Few Oldham removals Moving House Tips:
- Always Plan your Oldham removals well beforehand, don’t leave it until it’s too late to get a removal team you might struggle to find a Removal Company in Oldham when you really need one.
2. Pack Ahead.
3. Start packing two or three weeks in advance. Keep only essential items aside until the last day or two. – We do offer a Packing Service.
4. Flat Pack (Self assembly) Furniture
Self assembled furniture items do not always move well. It’s usually better to make arrangements to have these dismantled before moving and try to arrange for someone to re-build at your new house. – We do provide a basic dismantling/re-assembly service
5. Start getting rid of possessions you no longer need. – We do offer a Rubbish Removal Service
If you need removal boxes, bubble wrap, tape, packing material then we have teamed up with Boxes2move to give you a great home delivery service.
Just click on:Removal Boxes Oldham
Looking for cheap Manchester Removal Company? then click on:
We cover all areas of Oldham:
But if you find your self unfortunate in that we can not cover your Oldham Removals on your moving date then the following link will take you to a list of some of the other Oldham Removals Companies operating in your area: Removal Companies Oldham
Some interesting facts about Oldham:
Oldham is a fairly big town in Grtr Manchester and lies amongst the Pennines on elevated ground inbetween the rivers Irk & Medlock, 5.3 miles (8.5 km) south-southeast of Rochdale, and 6.9 miles (11.1 km) northeast of the city of Manchester.
6.9 square miles, 25.9 square miles
Wikipedia Page for Oldham
The original town of Oldham was under the Lancashire area before it became a part of Greater Manchester.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3422594
Oldham is emcompassed by many smaller settlements which all-together form the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham, of which Oldham is the administrative centre.
The Roman road from Westmoreland into Yorkshire passed through its site, and can still be traced in the area.
Why not check out these interesting resources?:
Moving is just one of those words that is synonymous with stress. Even if the end result is something you are ecstatic about, you still have to get through all the stress and hard work it will take to get to your new home.